Can you believe it’s Tripawd calendar photo time again?
Submit your photo for the 2016 Tripawds Inspawration Calendar!
Our Tripawds Calendars are a hit with family, friends and veterinarians alike. NOW is the time to submit your photos of your three-legged cat and dogs for the 2016 editions. All you need to do is post here and share that one awesome photo!
- All registered Tripawds members and/or @tripawds followers and fans may each submit one photo.
- Photos of Tripawd Heroes (living) or Angels (deceased) of any species are welcome.
- Only photos of three legged animals will be accepted.
- Packs with multiple Tripawds are also eligible (you can enter 1 photo per Tripawd or a group photo).
- Group photos featuring four legged pack members may be submitted, as long as the Tripawds is prominently posed.
- Previous calendar Tripawds are encouraged to send a new photo.
- IMPORTANT: Only images meeting all the photo file requirements in this Tripawd Discussion Forum topic will be published!*
How to Submit Your Photo
- Hop over to this Discussion Forum topic to read all the details.
- Email one photo here to admin (at) tripawds.com.
- Photos MUST be received no later than Friday 10/23 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
- Reply to this topic with a link to your photo. Read these forum photo upload instructions.
- You will receive a reply to your email or post confirming your image file is suitable for reproduction.
- If you still need help contact us, we’re happy to assist.
Keep in mind that when you post your pic in the Forums, it will automatically be resized to fit on screen. That’s OK. As long as you email your original photo you’re in business.
This is not a contest. All images suitable for reproduction will be included. Multiple calendar versions will be designed, based on the number of photos submitted. Photos submitted after the deadline will not be included. Calendars will be available for purchase in the Tripawds Gift Shop by mid November.
Any questions? Let us know if you need help, or start digging for that one perfect photo!
Thank you! A portion of calendar proceeds help keep the Tripawds community online.