FOLLOW TRIPAWDS » ARE YOU A FAN? » DISCUSSION FORUMS » LIVE CHAT » DIRECTORY » NEWS BLOG » RANDOM TRIPAWDS BLOG »

Tripawds Apparel and Gifts

Show Your Tripawd Pride with Three Legged Dog T-Shirts, Cards, & Gifts

Get Your Tripawds Bandanna Here!

August 20th, 2010 · 37 Comments
Apparel · Gift Items

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

We’ve been giving away bandannas to three legged dogs ever since we started having Tripawd Parties, so we’ve decided to continue the tradition here!

Tripawds Rule Dog BandannasShow your support for the Tripawds Blogs community and discussion forums while helping us prove to the world that it’s better to hop on three legs than to limp on four.

Now you can get your own Tripawds Rule dog bandanna simply by giving whatever you can.

For a recommended contribution of just $10 we’ll send you a colorful bandanna so you can show your Tripawd Pride at the dog park, in the pet boutique, and everywhere you go.

Name Your Price Tripawds Rule Dog Bandanna

Please give what you can. Think the $10 price is a bit steep? No worries, we understand. Just give what you think is appropriate. Able to give a bit more? Any amount you can give is greatly appreciated. All proceeds help support our continuing efforts to keep Tripawds online.

NOTE: Bandanna colors have been updated. Please indicate Yellow, Pink or Blue in the Comments field upon checkout.
Tripawds Rule Dog Bandannas Click the Support button to name your price and get your Bandanna now!

Please note that it costs us about seven dollars to produce and ship each bandanna. Covering this cost (at least) is ideal. Anything extra will help allow us to keep the Tripawds community online.

Hosting Your Own Tripawds Gathering?

If you want more than one Tripawds Rule! bandanna, simply give whatever you think is appropriate and indicate your desired quantity in the Comments field upon checkout at PayPal.com.

Here are some recommended contributions for multiple orders:

• 2 Bandannas: $17
  • 5 Bandannas: $39
  • 10 Bandannas: $75

These two-color dog bandannas feature the standing three legged German Shepherd design inspired by Tripawds founder and CFO Jerry. They measure 30 at the widest point, so they are sure to fit even the largest – and smallest – of our three legged friends.

People have been asking for quite a while now where they can get a Tripawds bandanna for their dog. We are happy to make them available, and affordable, so all three legged dog lovers can have one.

Monkeybutt Rocket Pulls Tripawds BandannaGet yours today before Monkeybutt steals them all! Click the Support Tripawds button to enter your desired price and complete the secure transaction via PayPal.

Like this? Please share!

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

Tagged: , , ,

37 responses so far ↓

• 1    jerry // Aug 19, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Just wanted to add that from now through September 30th, all bandanna purchases will count toward our Tripawds 2010 Fundraising Campaign!

• 2    Liz // Aug 24, 2010 at 3:55 am

I have just sent $20 donation but didnt to ask if Icould have a bandanna for my tripawd greyhound – if you feel that the donation does not cover the price please let me know
    thank you and well done on the work you do.
    Thanks Liz

• 3    admin // Aug 24, 2010 at 8:55 am

Of course! We’ll send out your bandanna ASAP. Thanks for your contribution and letting us know you wanted one. Best wishes for your pup.

• 4    Tripawds Three Legged Dog T-Shirts, Cards, Gifts | New Front Leg GSD Tripawds T-Shirt Designs | Tripawds Apparel and Gifts // Aug 26, 2010 at 10:32 pm

[...] Tripawds Rule BandannaName Your [...]

• 5    monkeybutt // Sep 11, 2010 at 11:20 pm

In the words of Monkeyface Mattie, “Monkeybutts RULE, Tripawds Drool!”

• 6    Monkeyface Matti // Sep 16, 2010 at 4:33 pm

That’s right, Monkeybutt! Keep stealing those bandanas…we can make a quilt if we get enough.

PS I will be contacting you this weekend. I have been trying to get on the computer without mumma seeing me, but she keeps catching me and I have to pretend to be chewing on the cord….heh heh…it really freaks her out. She’s like all, “NO. MATTIE, NO.” Like I’d be dumb enough to really bite into an electrical cord. Good grief. As an aside, “NO” is sort of my last name now. They hardly ever say my name without following with “NO.” Can’t do anything around here. As if shoelaces are sooooo hard to replace and like that tacky throw rug wasn’t on its last legs anyway…heh heh….last legs.

• 7    wattsme // Oct 17, 2010 at 8:58 am

Hi Jerry , Can I get one of your bandannas even though I live in the UK?

• 8    admin // Oct 17, 2010 at 10:52 am

Can I get one of your bandannas even though I live in the UK?

Certainly, just provide your complete address and give whatever you can. Ideally we’d like to cover the the bandanna and shipping costs. Thanks!

• 9    skeetergirl2011 // Apr 11, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I will be bringing my little girl home this Friday! Due to a horrific incident involving UPS, her leg was amputated last Friday. I will post her story as soon as possible. It is still hard to talk about! But I would love nothing more than to purchase a bandanna! As an independent rescuer for over 20 years, this is a first for me. I look forward to the support from this community! : )

• 10    admin // Apr 11, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Thank you for your support! We’ll get your bandanna out to you ASAP.

Sorry to hear about your pup, you’ll find lots of recovery and care tips in Jerry’s Required Reading List, and for immediate answers to the most common dog amputation questions download the new Tripawds e-book Three Legs and A Spare. Best wishes for a complete speedy recovery, please keep us posted in the forums.

• 11    Devon Morgan // Apr 13, 2011 at 10:08 am

Love the bandanas, can’t wait to get one for Stella. Just logged on and donated to this wonderful site that has been such a help over the last month since Stella’s osiosarcoma diagnosis and amputation surgery. Thanks for all you do!

• 12    admin // Apr 13, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for the comment Devon. We’ll get Stella’s bandanna in the mail ASAP, can’t wait to see a picture!

• 13    neysha // Apr 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Just donated and hope its not too much trouble sending us a badanna to switzeland:)

• 14    admin // Apr 30, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Not at all! Thank you very much for your generous contribution. We’ll get Benji’s bandanna in the mail ASAP. :-)

• 15    neysha // Apr 30, 2011 at 2:06 pm

This Site is Priceless..your very welcomexx

• 16    kailynloveseloise // May 19, 2011 at 6:20 am

Because I’m so deep in debt with Ellie’s surgery and vet bills I will only be able to spare $5 if that is okay. I shouldn’t even do that but I’d like to contribute.

• 17    admin // May 19, 2011 at 9:31 am

@kaily Every little bit helps, thank you for your thoughtfulness. Others able to give more, have done so in the past, and likely will again. Just promise to post a picture in Ellie’s blog when she gets her bandanna! :-)

• 18    My Dear Sasha // May 25, 2011 at 4:28 pm

After Sasha gets her stitches removed and money issues get settled. I am defiantly going to help and contribute to the cause. Love the bandannas

• 19    lloyd montague-spurr // Jun 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm

I have recently sent $15 donation but didnt to ask if Icould have a bandanna for my tripawd border-collie X – if you feel that the donation does not cover the price please let me know.

cheers, Lloyd

• 20    riosmom // Jun 18, 2011 at 10:06 am

Hey Jerry,

We just sent our donation in — we need 3 bandannas so that we can rock our Tripawd spirit at our PacNW Tripawd Pawty in July!

Rio and her Monkeybutt sisters

• 21    admin // Jun 18, 2011 at 10:13 am

ROOHOO! The Woo will be stylin’ … thank you for your support! :-)

• 22    4hope // Aug 18, 2011 at 8:44 am

Thank you for sending the bandanas soooooooooooo quickly! I’m sure Jerry himself must have delivered them, as he can move cross country in a split second! Hope is in the process of choosing jewelry to match her bandana!

• 23    admin // Aug 18, 2011 at 8:47 am

No, thank you! :-)

• 24    Bella Baby // Sep 19, 2011 at 6:06 am

Yay! I cant wait to get ours and show it off at the dog park!!!

• 25    katydid // Nov 3, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Just made my donation-need 4 bandannas for Katy, her 2 sisters, and her boyfriend! :)

• 26    jbone // Dec 9, 2011 at 8:09 pm

We just brought our 14 year old Schnauzer home from the Vet. three hours ago as she had her rt. front leg amputated due to a deep tissue sarcoma. Wife and I want to do all we can to support her, am most interested in acquiring any and all advice also would love to purchase a bandanna!

• 27    admin // Dec 9, 2011 at 9:30 pm

@jbone We just missed you in the chat room! You’ll find lots of recovery and care tips in Jerry’s Required Reading List, and for immediate answers to the most common dog amputation questions download the new Tripawds e-book Three Legs and A Spare.

• 28    Evan // Jun 20, 2012 at 3:38 pm

My father’s beautiful Siberian Husky (who he loves more than this children, which i know, because im his son;]) is coming home on friday or monday after having her rear right leg amputated. I wanted to purchase your “Three Legs and a Spare” pdf, but he is the old-school, i dont need no damn computer-type. Is there a hard copy available? If not, I could just purchase/print, but I prefer something in a cover. Please let me know…thank you!

• 29    admin // Jun 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Thanks for asking Evan, but we do not sell a hard copy edition of the e-book since its greatest value is in the hundreds of links to the best forum discussions, blog posts, and videos the Tripawds community has to offer. It does include other original content though, and others have purchased the book to have it printed and bound at their local copy shop. Best wishes for your dad’s pup!

• 30    Running for a cause | masters2marathons // Jun 20, 2012 at 6:42 pm

[...] why I will have ‘Tripawds‘ written on my bib and I will be wearing her ‘Tripawds Rule“ bandana you see in the picture above (She has a nice new one now. The one you see above is [...]

• 31    renshen // Jul 26, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Hi,

Can you ship to Australia?

Thanks,
    Ren

• 32    admin // Jul 26, 2012 at 7:39 pm

@ren Sure! We’ll ship anywhere, it just costs a little extra so please consider that when contributing whatever you feel is a fair price. Thanks for asking!

• 33    Donagene // Sep 27, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I forgot to put a color! Can Bobbo get a blue one ;) thank you! Monday will be his one month ampuversary!!!

• 34    menagerie // Dec 19, 2013 at 2:28 am

So pleased you can send to Australia, any idea of postage costs so I can make sure I cover it. Thank you

• 35    admin // Dec 19, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Thanks for asking menagerie! Additional postage costs to Australia would likely be approximately $7.00.

• 36    Lisa // Dec 31, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I live in Canada. Can I buy a tripawd bandanna? What is the procedure to order? Thanks.

• 37    admin // Jan 2, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Yes Lisa, thank you for asking. Please just consider the additional postage and time required to get it to you!