This post is sponsored by Blurb, home of the Tripawds Bookstore.
Ever wanted to make a really special gift for one of your Tripawds Friends? Consider making them a beautiful photo memory book!
We have good news—you don’t have to do it alone. Here’s some advice on how to make a truly beautiful tribute book from the fine folks at Blurb.
You want to make this book special. A book you’ll put together for someone really special, for a really special reason—to mark a milestone, or to celebrate their Tripawd’s life for instance.
Such big events look even bigger when you give a gift that’s full of heartfelt stories and personal photographs from their beloved friends. Sound a little complicated? It’s not, especially when you have people on your book-making team (and handy instructions from Blurb).
Here are some tips from Blurb for collaborating on a special book project…
How To Make A Blurb Book With Help From a Team
- Choose a team of people to help you with your book
- Have your team collect stories and photos
- Choose which stories and photos you want to include
- Edit the stories and scan the photos
- Lay out your book with text boxes and photo pages
- Get feedback from your team and make final edits
Blurb makes the process easy! And now you can save 15% off, no-minimum, with Blurb Coupon Code PRINTBOOK15%.
Hurry! Offer ends July 29, 2014. Too late? See current Blurb promotions!